Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Another December Kit of the Month project!

Here's another layout that I did with the Flying Unicorn December KOM,  This one features Marion Smith Designs Nirvana collection which is a fave for sure!  I also used some great Leaky Shed corner chipboards pieces around my photo as well as a diecut sizzix frame for the photo.  I love the way the corner pieces just pull your eye right in to the photo and journaling.  I used Stampendous aged gold embossing enamel on the chippies and the frame to make them really stand out! Then I did some stencilingl on the background.






Supplies

Patterned paper: Marion Smith Designs Nirvana collection: base - Cloud 9 (included in the kit) MS101004, circle - Photo Op (included in the kit) MS101008, typewriter keys & rounded rectangles pp - Typography (from my stash), beige - Bliss ms101005 
Chipboard: Leaky Shed Flower Leaf corner 312-3, Flower corner 362CB (from my stash)
Embossing powder: Stampendous aged gold (from my stash),
Diecuts and punches: Spellbinders for Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose , Sizzix frame (from my stash)
Flowers: Petaloo Mixed Textured black (from my stash) 1256-209, Prima Queen Mary Vintage 566203 (included in the kit)
Mist: Lindy's Winter Jasmine Gold & Golden Lump of Coal, Glimmer Mist Black Magic (from my stash)
Masks: TCW Tile Texture, Prima mini flora 569419 (from my stash)
Masking paste: Viva Ferro Altgold (from my stash)
Other: Bo Bunny jewels Et Cetera (from my stash), Prima Mechanicals Vintage Trinkets (included in the kit)  961145, Craf-t Products Kit 2 gold rubon (from my stash), Prima Stamp "Amazing" Zypher (included in the kit) 559526

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...