Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Meet Nadia Cannizzo, our newest designer!

The Flying Unicorn is so excited to announce that Nadia Cannizzo has joinedd the Creative Team of  Flying Unicorn - how exciting is that !! 



Lets state the  obvious first that she has mad crazy talent and her works are  pieces of  art  - and I know I am thrilled that she shares her passion with all of us to see.  What you may not  know  is how truly adorable, and  funny, and a heart of gold she possess  that  if you do not know that  yet, you  will - She is  beautiful inside and  out !  Without  further adieu I will let Nadia introduce herself : 
"My name is Nadia Cannizzo, I am 35 and I live in Sydney, Australia. I was born and raised in Greece, and I have been married to my Italian husband for 14 years now, and that is where my surname comes from! I have 3 young MUCH loved and MUCH wanted daughters, Maria Elena (6 ) and Ioanna (4) and my precious miracle baby Sofia who is just 2 months old. . Being a mum is what I always wanted to be and nothing fulfills me more than my children. By day I am a Primary School teacher, which I absolutely LOVE and at the moment I am working part time. I started scrapping about 3 years ago and consider this craft to be the longest hobby I have ever had! I am a Gemini after all , and can't really stay interested in anything for very long. When not creating, I absolutely LOVE cooking, spending time with my family, and ...believe it or not cleaning! I am a bit of a clean freak. My motto in life is "Nothing is impossible" and I rarely take no for an answer ."
We grabbed a few of her creations to show the amazing talent she posses  - and there is  so much more  to see on her blog .  So if  you are not a follower - then  please  hopon over and be one  - you will not be disappointed with all the other drop dead  creations! 





Please join us in welcoming Nadia to the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...