Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

G45 LO with Curiosity Shoppe

This was a really fun LO to do. I used G45's Olde Curiosity Shoppe. I made the pine cones using Timmy Tattered Pinecones die. The metal flower has been altered with Aged Bronze embossing poserder. The trees and one of the moose are metal that I've sprayed with a copper brown Tattered Angels mist.

The photo is from a trip my Dad and husband took to the Arctic Circle when we lived in Alaska.




Supplies:

Patterned paper: Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe collection: frame - Counting Down 4500426, base - Race for Time - 4500431, black dot - Mecurial Masterpiece 4500425, floral - Exquisite Motif 4500427, postcard - Bazaar of Wonders 4500435
Letters: Heidi Swapp chipboard words
Chipboard: Bo Bunny Kraft Wood Elements Clocks
Embossing powder: Stampendous aged copper embossing enamel
Diecuts and punches: Alterations Tattered Pinecones
Ink: Distress Gathered Twigs, Scattered Straw
Mist: Lindy's Cattail Copper Brown
Masks: TCW Tiny Circles
Masking paste: 13 Arts Ayeeda Gesso
Other: Prima Special Screws 891626, Time Holtz ticket, Darice metal moose and trees,
Unknown: metal flower, burlap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...