Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

January Flying Unicorn KOM - New and full of fun!

I love the changes made to the The Flying Unicorn KOM as does everyone on the  Creative Team!   We now have a Mixed Art kit that always contains a canvas and a selection of the latest mixed media products designed to complement the main kit. Another change is that the flower and embellishment addons have been combined and it's  now called the Mixed Passion kit rather than two separate addons.  Mixed Passion contains a selection of flowers, trinkets, fibers, ribbons, all to complement the main kit.

This first layout was done with the main kit, selections from the Mixed Passion and Mixed Art kits.  The swirled chippy is a Leaky Shed chippy from my stash as is the dry wall tape in the upper left corner.   I used a Spellbinders die to cut the sea oats.  Love that die, LOL, the poodles got it for me for Christmas.  They are such sweet doggies!!


Leaky Shed French Curve Scroll painted and then randomly sprinkled with silver micro beads and a tiny starfish from the Flying Unicorn Metal Adornments.




 Supplies:  (All from January KOM unless otherwise noted)

Patterned paper: Prima Jodie Lee art journal paper
Chipboard:  Leaky Shed Studio French Curve Swirl (from my stash)
Diecuts and punches: Spellbinders Cattails  (from my stash)
Flowers:   Petaloo  Wild Blossoms soft green,
Ink:  Mix'd Media Inx vintage, peridot, patina, (from my stash)
Mist:  Lindy's Maidenhair Fern (KOM), Grab a Guy Gold (KOM), Dylusions white linen  (from my stash)
Masks:  Prima scallops, Static  (both from my stash)
Masking paste:  Viva Ferro Special Effect Paste Graphite  (from my stash), Ayeeda Gesso,  Studio 491 gold embossing paste (from my stash)
Paint:      Viva Maya Gold Olive, Ranger gold paint dabber, white acrylic paint (all from my stash)
Other:  Recollections gold & silver micro beads, seashells, drywall tape  (all from my stash), Flying Unicorn Metal Adornments 


This is the canvas included in the Mixed Art add on, its 10 x 10.  When we were at CHA back in the summer, we collected some loofa sponges that were in our suite..  Well I sliced them up and painted them pink!  I thought they were a fun addition this photo of my great niece!





Supplies - all from the January KOM unless otherwise noted
10 x 10 canvas
Flowers:   Petal soft green wild blossoms & mini blossom
Mist:  Dylusions Funky Fuschia  (from my stash),  Lindy's Grab a Guy Gold, Maidenhair Fern Green,
Masks:  Clearsnaps (included in the KOM), Prima scallops  (from my stash), 
 Masking paste:  Ayeeda Gesso
 Paint: Splash of Color Silks  Emperor's Gold  (from my stash), , 13 Arts Ayeeda Matte Pink, Matte lemon
 Other:  FUL metal flowers & key, Loofa sponge sliced up  (from my stash), , Prima clear stamp (from a prior kit)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...