Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Leaky Shed Studios and Authentique are teaming up!

Leaky Shed Studio has teamed up with Authentique for a blog hop sure to inspire you to make some great  Valentine's projects using Leaky Shed's Valentine themed chippies and Authentique's fabulous Smitten collection!  
Be sure to stop by both blogs today through Friday to see the design team's inspirational projects.  There are cards, tags, minis, layouts, all kinds of fun projects that are sure to get your imagination whirling!  And there's an awesome giveaway for some lucky winner! 

Here are a couple of sneak peeks of my projects that are on the Leaky Shed blog today!




And now for the giveaway!
What a great package of stunning chipboard!  There's a mini  and lots of other fun pieces including that adorable Cupid piece I've used in my sneak above and those double hearts.  Check Leaky Shed's blog for details on how to enter the giveaway.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...