Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Layout with Studio 75 Little Black Dress Collection

I love this new collection, Little Black Dress,  from Studio 75, it is perfect for vintage styling! I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for my layout.


My photo is of an old homestead cabin at Mabry Mill on the Blue Ridge Parkway here in NC.  I love the spinning wheel and the bright skeins of yarn that were spun.  I placed one of my favorite Leaky Shed pieces behind the photo, Clock #3 that I painted with Silks in Emperor Gold.  I cut the piece of the clock that would be hidden underneath the phto and clustered in with my flowers on the right.




Supplies:
Patterned paper: Studio 75 Little Black Dress collection, dark script - 05, light floral 06, dot 07, behind photo - 03
Chipboard: Leaky Shed Studio Clock #3
Embossing powder: Stampendous aged gold on the metal butterfly
Diecuts and punches: Sizzix leafy branch
Flowers: Prima Audrey 571580, Prima Sugar Blooms Melody 549060, Petaloo Mixed Texture Amber 1256 203, Petaloo Botanica faux dried amber 1102 003
Mist: Lindy's Grab a Guy Gold
Paint: Splash of Color Emperor's Gold Silks
Other: Flying Unicorn butterfly Adornment, Tim Holtz film strip

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate the time that it takes to visit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...