Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Flying Unicorn Kit Creations

The February KOM and addons from the Flying Unicorn features soft romantic colors sure to inspire you in the month of love!

For these first two LOs I've used Inkido Beautiful Memories and Magnolia  papers from the kit along with stickers from the Kaisercraft Key to my Heart collection.  There's a Heidi Swapp confetti mask in the kit that I just loved and used on both of these layous to mask the tiny hearts.

I especially love the Prima Cling Stamps Faux Stitch included in one of the addons.  I am not a fan of my sewing machine and I just loved stamping on my stitiching around the edge!





Supplies - all from the KOM and addons unless otherwise noted:

Patterned paper: Inkido Beautiful Memories collection blue - Sage Memories, green - Green Blossom, fussy cut behind photo Crafty Secrets Love Mail, 6" square - Magnolia Smoething Old; Kaisercraft Key to My Heart sticker sheet - Heart border
Chipboard: Leaky Shed Studio cupids with heart (from my stash)
Embossing powder: Stampendous Shabby Pink embossing enamel  (from my stash)
Flowers: Petaloo Flora Doodles Forget Me Nots White, Prima Lyric Vine 564513, Kaisercraft paper blooms dusty pink
Ink: Prima Rosebud (from my stash)
Mist: Shimmerz Bed of Roses, Crushed Coral  (from my stash, included in previous kit)
Masks:  Heidi Swapp Confetti
 Masking paste:  13 Arts Ayeeda gesso (from January KOM)
Other: Prima Cling Stamps faux stitch 570514; FUL lace







Supplies - all from the KOM and addons unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock:      Paper Studio blue (from my stash)
 Patterned paper:  Inkido Beautiful Memories collection:  yellow - Yellow Music, blue - Blue Flowers; small print sq - Magnolia Something Old, Something New 6 x 6 Shoe Ornament, Kaisercraft Key to my Heart Collection Sticker sheet.
Chipboard:  13 Arts Chipboard Timeless collection words
Flowers:   Petaloo Ruffled Roses Slate Blue, Petaloo Flora Doodles Forget Me Nots White,
Masks:  Heidi Swapp Confetti
 Masking paste:  13 Arts Ayeeda gesso    (from my stash-January KOM)
 Other:  FUL canvas heart
 Unknown:  cheesecloth (from my stash), rolled roses, heart doily,

From the Small Art, Big Passion add on kit, I made this card and tag.  I added the Leaky Shed Oval frame on the card from my stash and the butterfly is from the Mixed Media Addon.  Its a Flying Unicorn Adornment that I've embossed.




 This sweet oval canvas is included in the Mixed Art Add on.


And finally, the off the page project that is a candy box.  I used Kroma crackle for the surface and the hearts cut out as the base layer is the silver sheet included in the Mixed Passion addon.  I turned it over and used the white back side and dabbed on some Stampendous embossing enamel in shabby white.  The white flower vine is a Manor House vine.




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. These are all gorgeous Maggi! What a fabulous kit...and you've rocked it!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...