Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

New Fabscraps at the Flying Unicorn Store!

I am loving these new collections from Fabscraps, Beachcomber and French Heritage!

Beachcomber is just perfect for your summer photos at the beach or lake or even cruise photos!

My cluster is a hodgepodge of collected pieces.  The purple is part of an old Prima flower that was ugly and yellow.  Now it's standing in as a piece of coral.  I painted it with Viva Maya Gold paint in Rose and then sprinkled it with clear microbeads.   The berries came from Hobby Lobby and of course I had to add in some Dusty Attic fish net covered with embossing enamel.  Then I finished it off with shells and metal pieces.

The title is a Fabscraps chippy that I've covered with embossing enamel.



You can really see the micro beads in this photo.

 Supplies:
Fabscraps Beachcomber collection
Fabscraps Imagine chipboard
Dusty Attic fishnet chipboard
Lindy's Tibetan Poppy Teal and Moonshadow Buccaneer Bay Blue, Smooch grape mists
Viva Maya Gold Rose paint
Viva Stone-Art
Splash of Color Silks in Vavoom Red, Oyster
Stampendous shabby white and aged wine embossing enamels
Recollections clear microbeads

 Up next a vintage styled layout done with Fabscraps French Heritage.   I seriously love this paper!!

Leaky Shed small flower corner embossed with Stampedous aged silver embossing enamel


Supplies:
Leaky Shed Small Flower Corner
Prima Layla flowers
ZVA flowers
Walnut Gold and Crushed Shells Glimmer Mist
Mix'd Media Inx honey and pewter
Distress ink - tea stain
TCW mask
Prima stamp stitches
Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Labels 8



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...