Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A vintage Fabscraps French Heritage layout

The French Heritage collection from Fabscraps is so yummy and I thought it was perfect for this vintage photo of my parents, my older brother and sweet (?) little ole me. I think the photo was taken Easter 1952. Do I look the size of a 5 month old baby?

I made this LO for the Swirlydoos round robin team 1, week 1 entry.  I  did some masking in the backgrouned with a Prima mask and Viva altgold past & then I added some Lindy's Grab a Guy Gold mist for good measure! The metal flower on the right has been liberally sprinkled with Aged Gold embossing powder, love how that looks - molten metal on metal. The two chippies are Leaky Shed Studios and are embossed with shabby white embossing enamel, otherwise some punching here and there. Can't wait to see what my team does with this!!!





 

Thanks so much for dropping by!


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...