Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Cardstock and woven paper flower tutorial.


A couple of days ago, I posted this video and promised you a tutorial for making the large flower, well here it is!


Closeup


This is the flower that I made in the video.  I've used the Sizzix Alterations Tattered Floral die for this flower whereas in the flower above I used a Paper Artist Bodacious Blooms die.

The music note paper is SEI woven paper and came in the Swirlydoos March kit.  I think it is in part fabric.  It feels like a cross between a dryer sheet and iron on fabric.  My standard repetoire of distressing and twisting did not work on this paper so I decided to heat it and that worked just fine!

Here's a video of how I made the flower, if you have any questions be sure to leave me a comment and I will post an answer back.




If you give my flower a go, I'd love to see it, leave me a link!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...