Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

A tag and altered chipboard tutorial with Prima Romance

It's Saturday, hurray!  And do you know that on every Saturday the Swirlydoos blog features a tutorial?  Today is my tutorial day and I've put together a video showing you how I altered a beautiful Creative Embellishments flourish and start to finish instructions on building my tag.

Prima Romance Novel is one of my favorite collections and at this point I only have bits and pieces left so I thought it would be great fun to make a tag with it.

One of my favorite scrappy things in the whole world is embossing enamel and using it on chipboard!  I've altered a Creative Embellishments chippy with embossing enamel and then used it on a tag in a start to finish tutorial.








Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...