Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Creative Embellishments chippies and Prima Time Traveler

I recently got a nice order of chipboard in from Creative Embellishments, lovin' their chipboard!  They have so many great designs and new ones coming out seems like every day!

I did this layout for the Swirlydoos July Round Robin and I used Prima Time Traveler papers, that's my current favorite paper!  I also got my hands on Memory Box's Rings and Puddles mask that I have been coveting for a couple months now.  I heat embossed the chipboard circles with 2 different embossing powders to give them a multi-colored effect.

The photo is of me and sweet Chena in 2010 taken at Denali National Park in Alaska.  We were so lucky that we got to spend 6 weeks 29 miles inside the park as campground hosts.  We had a wonderful time and met so many nice people from all over the world.  It was a perfect summer!


Here you can see the multicolor effect on the Creative Embellishments circle chippies.


Thanks for your visit, I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...