Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Altering a plastic lettuce box - video tutorial for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club

The other day in the Swirlydoos Kit Club forums we were discussing uses for plastic boxes that come from the grocery store with lettuce and such in them.  I've been saving these lettuce boxes for a while now with the plan to alter them and that conversation prompted me to get with it!

This first box I've altered using the Swirlydoos Kit Club August kit of the month, Wistful Blues.   Below is a step by step video tutorial on how I altered this box.  Enjoy!






***
Here's another box I did,  this one done with Graphic 45's By the Sea Collection.  Lots of fussy cutting on this one.





***

Here's one more, this one  I altered using Marion Smith's Garment District collection.  Love this collection so much, there are so many wonderful images to fussy cut.




I want to see what you can do with your plastic boxes.  It really doesn't take long to do these and they are really pretty and unique ways to box your gifts.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I came over from G45 to see the one on the next post but these are just as beautiful! Your work is so delicate and romantic. Who cares what the gift is in the box when the box itself is so pretty. AND these can be opened and saved for keepsakes or to share again. Brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful designs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...