Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Graphic 45 Botanical Tea card

If you know me very well, you know that I don't "do" cards, however, I decided that 2014 would be my year of THE CARD!  Meaning that I was going to make cards and get comfortable with doing so.  So over the last several days I have made 3 cards and I am finally getting the hang of it and finding it to be a pleasant experience.

I used Graphic 45's Botanical Tea 8 x 8 collection pad for this.  I find the smaller size works easier for me in making cards and tags.  Even then, this is a large card at 6.5" square.


I fussy cut some of the flowers from the collection to layer underneath my Petaloo flowers.  I also fussy cut a couple of the butterflies.



I like to pop up my layers on my cards and tags and you can see that effect in this photo. 

Supplies

Botanical Tea 8 x 8 Pad 4500888
Botanical Tea Tags & Pockets 4500892
Core'dinations Cottage Porch cardstock
Petaloo Teastained Blue Dahlias
Spellbinders Floral Ovals die
Prima Dry Sand ink
Martha Stewart Cherish and Leaf Branch punches


Thanks for stopping by my blog, I do appreciate it!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...