Finally yesterday I got to use some of Graphic 45's An Eerie Tale for this layout. Aside from being great Halloween papers, they are perfect for fall layouts too!
I've put together a quick build-a-page for you. Enjoy!
1. Begin by cutting an 8" circle from Fanciful Fable and a 7" circle from Enchantment. Punch around the circles with a Martha Stewart corner punch if desired and adhere the smaller floral circle centered over the larger. ( I used laurel leaf on the floral paper and 3 dot on the owl print paper.)
2. Fussy cut the pumpkin and florals from the An Eerie Tale paper. Then cut the Magical card from the cut aparts on the Fanciful Fables paper. Use a craft knife to cut along the florals and pumpkins to create a pocket that your photo will slip into. In the photo below I have inserted a blank piece of cardstock to show you where I cut.
3. Well, as so often happens, at the last minute I made a design change so you will have to imagine that the black print paper has been border punched already. At this point you should use a wide edge Martha Stewart punches and punch around the page. Adhere this to a piece of orange cardstock. The layout also looks good without the punching so you can choose which way you want to go. (I used the double arches wide edge punches on my layout)
Cut two rectangles 3 x 5.25" from orange dotted paper, Wicked Whimsy. Glue both rectangles to the background paper as shown, about 3/4" from the sides and 3 5/8" from the top.
4. Now glue the circles an inch from the right side and 2.5" from the top of the paper. Add your title on the left as shown. My titles are Prima Wood Embellishments that I've inked with Black Soot Distress Ink.
5. Mount your photo on cardstock and then insert into the slit that we cut into the cut apart in step 2. Attach to your layout lining up the left side of the card with your title on the left.
6. I have added a Creative Embellishments Ivy Wreath over the photo that I painted with Silks Emperor's Gold and Art Anthology Sorbet Leaf. You can use any kind of round chipboard, frame or omit completely.
Now adhere the fussy cut floral pumpkin piece using foam tape to pop it up. Add a Journaling Chipboard on the right, cover the hole with bling and that's it!
Note how the fussy cut piece is popped up.
Detail look at the painted chipboard.
Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale collection:
Base - Unsolved Mystery 4500934
Fussy cut pumpkin/floral piece - An Eerie Tale 4500930
Floral circle - Enchantment 4500931
Light owl print circle - Fanciful Fable 4500932
Orange rectangles - Wicked Whimsy 4500941
Cut apart card - Fanciful Fable 4500932
Journaling Chipboard - 4500949
Silks Emperor's Gold
Art Anthology Sorbet Leaf
Creative Embellishments Ivy Wreath chipboard
Prima Wood Embellishments
Kaisercraft Sparklet coral