Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

It's Raining Cats and Dogs!

It rained cats and dogs at my house all weekend long as my bff scrapping gals all came for the weekend and made Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs mini tag albums like this one that I shared with you a few days ago.  I made a couple more pages for my tag album too and I must get those photographed so I can share with you.

 After finishing up our minis we decided that we needed to make a tag using this Prima Julie Nutting stamp and die set ( you can get this set at the Swirlydoos Kit Club boutique)!  This is Halie with her cute little poodle and you know I had to have this set!!




 This is a simple tag to make.  I used Cats Meow paper to make the base of the tag which is 3.5"W x 8.5"L.  I cut the oval from off-white cardstock with the largest Spellbinders Floral Ovals die and then stamped it with a script stamp.    The doll, her clothes and the poodle are all cut from Raining Cats and Dogs scraps left from making our mini tag albums.  The poodle's hair is accented with Ranger Antiquities Weathered White embossing powder.  I've used a button sticker from the collection behind the poodle and mounted that on a small Spellbinders Teardrop Circles diecut popped up with foam dots.   The other two pieces are also stickers from the collection that I've popped up.  I added some beads and punched strips at the  bottom and a ribbon at the top to finish it off.

Here you can see how I've popped up the various layers to give the tag some depth.




I just adore this tag with it's cute little paper doll and poodle, it appeals so much to my inner child, LOL!  I loved paper dolls when I was a kid and I guess I'm still a kid at heart!!

My scrappy girls just before leaving.  These girls are the best, love all of you!





2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the doll in this collection? Or did you stamp a doll and stamp the clothes from the collection to dress her? Where is the dog in this collection? I have the paper pad and can't find it.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you and DH are the most wonderful hosts: there is NOTHING like Maggi Camp!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...