Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Another Swirlydoos November KOM layout.

We had a fun guessing game at Swirlydoos this month.  Everyone on the design team scrapped this photo that was provided to us by Peggy.  It is such a gorgeous gorgeous photo!  The moment I saw it, I wanted to scrap it.  Only 4 of our members were able to match the correct layout with the designer.

All the papers and collectibles on this layout is from the November kit featuring Kaisercraft's Rustic Harmony.  I used a some stamps, masks and Texturez molding paste from my stash on the background.



I really love these Prima flowers that came in the add on!



1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...