Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

February Savagery Tag!

We're making tags at Swirlydoos Kit Club and every month on the 15th I'll be posting a new tag with a tutorial.  This month we're making a mess with drips, drops, and splats!  Come join in my tag challenge and all the fun at the Swirlydoos forums and make tags with us.  You do not have to use the Swirlydoos kits to participate in our challenges.









I have a video tutorial on the Swirlydoo's Kit Club You Tube channel of how I made this tag.



Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you in the Swirlydoos Kit Club forums making tags with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...