Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

It's Tag Tuesday - Make a Spring tag with me.

I love this time of year!  Here in eastern North Carolina spring is on its way.  The ornamental pears are all blooming and my Japanese cherry blossom trees are going to bloom any day now.  The daffodils are up, soon the azaleas and dogwoods  will pop and I can hardly wait.

So all the beauty that surrounds me this time of year inspired me to make a fun tag that holds a seed packet.  I think it would be great to add to a hostess or housewarming gift.  If your Mom is a gardener, it's a pefect tag for her Mother's Day gift too!


I've put together a quick Snapguide tutorial for you.







1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...