Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

One more with G45 Artisan Style

The title of Graphic 45's new collection, Artisan Style, is inspiring me!  It has me rummaging through photos looking for interesting architecture to go with these gorgeous papers!

This is an old cabin along the Blue Ridge Parkway at Mabry Mill built in 1869.  Love the spinning wheel and skeins of yarn hanging behind it.  We visited there in the fall of 2012.  The leaves were just starting to turn and it was such a pretty fall day.  The main attraction is Mabry Mill which is a beautiful old grist mill.  I shall have to dig that photo out, it's so scrap worthy!!

The circle frame is Creative Embellishment's Twiggy Frame with Fall Leaves.  I used Distress Walnut Stain embossing powder on the frame itself.  The fall leaves are painted with Silks.


I used some circle chippies from Creative Embellishments and dabbed them with Lindy's Golden Lump o'Coal.

Combination of Prima and Wild Orchid flowers.

You can see the rough finish that the Distress embossing powder gives the "twigs", perfect for imitating bark.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the twig frame and the chipboard circles you added. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...