Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Times Nouveau -

My Mom, two of her sisters and a cousin lived together in Washington DC during WW II.  I have to wonder how my grandparents felt when their girls took off for the big city as my  Mom was raised in the countryside of NC on a farm and certainly was a stranger to the big city.  I love how they're all dressed in their trousers, so cute!

I used Graphic 45's Collector's Edition of Times Nouveau.  LOL, yeah I think I'm a collector all right, I have as much Graphic 45 paper as I have of all my other papers combined!!  I am not complaining, I start to get all scared if it looks like I'm going to run out of a collection!!



I used a ScrapFx clock and embellished it with a fussy cut image from the Fashionista collection.  That is an older Petaloo bloom, love these so much, thank you jrabs for giving it to me!!!  I have been hoarding it!


I fussy cut the ladies on this page and popped up one of them.  I do think the sisters all look like they are styling it!





Thank you friends for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! You have such a talent for matching your paper and embellishments to your photos. And I enjoy reading the stories behind your layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...