Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Creative Embellishments frames and words

Hello scrappy friends! I'd like to share with you today,  two of my favorite kinds of chipboard, frames and words.  I am just awful at dreaming up titles for my pages so I always turn to my Creative Embellishments chipboard stash and look for an appropriate word title.    They make the title job so much easier!
My other favorite thing is to really place the focus on my photo by using a pretty chipboard frame.  Creative Embellishments has so many pretty frames to chose from, be sure to check them out in the store.
A couple of weeks ago I was scrapping with my bff scrappy gals and was digging through a pile of old old papers and pulled out these old papers that I just loved!  They are probably 5 years old!  I love how they worked with the gold lace and chipboard pieces.  I heat embossed both the frame and the word with Stampendous Aged Gold embossing enamel.
IOD Lovely May 21

Lovely close1

Lovely close2

Lovely close
I’ve used these Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces on my layout today.  Just click on the words and it will take you to our store.




Before I go, I want to remind you about our monthly challenge.  Each month we have a picture inspiration and all you have to do to be entered to win a  gift certificate to the Creative Embellishments store is create a project inspired by our photo and use at least one piece of our chipboard.   A winner will be randomly selected at the end of the month.  How sweet is that?  I hope you'll join in the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...