Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Creative Embellishments and my sweet Tisha!

Here’s my very sweet Tisha “driving” the motorhome.  She loves to sit in the driver’s seat and look out the window when we’re not rolling down the road.  There are other windows that she can look out, but for some reason, this is her favorite perch.

I used Junque Gypsy papers from Marion Smith Designs for this layout, love her collections so much!
Marion Smith Junque Gypsy Tisha
I used Creative Embellishments Puppy Love word set for my title that I heat embossed with Stampendous Chunky Metallic Seasonings embossing enamel.  Its a new color that I just got and I really like it!  Creative Embellishments has so many great word sets, check them out!
Marion Smith Junque Gypsy Tisha close
Marion Smith Junque Gypsy Tisha close 1
Be sure to stop by the CE store often and check out the deal of the day.  That’s when you can buy certain pieces of chipboard for 40% off.  WOW, now that’s a great deal!
Thanks for stopping by.
maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...