Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Check out thes Halloween chippies from Creative Embellishments

Halloween will be here before you know it!  I thought it was time to make some new decorations for Halloween.  Creative Embellishments (CE) has the best Halloween chippies, well, I just had to use them!  I think my favorite is this skeleton chippy that I've affectionately named Mr. Bones.  I've used Graphic 45's new Rare Oddities papers  to cover this 7 Gypsies Printer's Tray along with several of our chipboard pieces.  I love how this turned out.

To make my tray, I first selected some papers to cover the individual compartments in the tray and fussy cut the owl, birdcage and books.  I used foam tape to pop up some of my images and chipboard pieces.  For projects like this, you can use your scraps, love that!

Then I selected several Halloween chipboard pieces.  They are are linked at the bottom of this post.  I used several wood veneer bats from the CE store and painted them with black paint and then covered with glossy accents.  Sorry they are reflecting light a bit in this photo but they are really cool, love them!

The CE pocket watch on the right is embossed with Stampendous Chunky Metallic Seasonings embossing enamel.

printers tray

Here's my pal "Mr. Bones"!  Don't you just love him?  I've embossed him with Ranger Antiquities weathered white embossing powder.  You know what happened?  My heat gun died while I was embossing him, hmmmm spooky!

Rare Oddities skeleton close

The tombstone is embossed with Ranger Antiquities, in cement, embossing p
powder.
tombstone close

I love the witches brew kettle!  I simply sprayed that with Lindy's Toto's Tornado Black Flat Fabio spray.  Then I add the skull and crossbones metal piece from Tim Holtzwitches brew closeup




Halloween Scene 2 - I used the kettle and tombstone

Mini pocket watches

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope your day is fantastic!


1 comment:

  1. totally terrific piece. I also love those chippies. - but the whole piece is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...