Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Check out these great Halloween Chippies from Creative Embellishments!

Nicolle has the best Halloween chippies in the Creative Embellishments Store and I've been having so much fun with them!  I combine two of my favorite things, Graphic 45 and Creative Embellishments to make this layout of my great-niece and her Dad and my great-nephew.  

I altered the chipboard corner skull piece and Creepy title by giving it a quick spritz of Dylusions White Linen mist being careful not to saturate the entire piece of chipboard so that it would have a mottled effect.  Then I used some Lindy's Creme Brulee Cream Starburst Mist  to give it a little bit of a golden sparkle.  I used some wood veneer leaves under the  flowers and I dabbed two colors of mist on them for color.

I love combining Graphic 45 collections and on this layout I used papers from  Once Upon an Eerie Tale and Happy Haunting.  Then letters I used to spell out SCARY are from Rare Oddities.
Once upon an eerie tale

Ribbon is my new old thing, he hee!  I used to always dig through my ribbons and fibers to add to a layout and that just kinda fell by the wayside.  But I really love ribbons and such,  so I joined up with Really Reasonable Ribbon recently and I'm loving the ribbons I'm getting in their monthly ribbon club shipment.  This orange gingham was part of their August shipment.
Once upon an eerie tale close2


I heat embossed the bats with Stampendous aged black embossing enamel.
Once upon an eerie tale close


Once upon an eerie tale close1

Here are links to the chipboard and wood veneer pieces I used from Creative Embellishments.  There are so many neat pieces in the store, be sure and take a look!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to enter the Creative Embellishments' monthly challenge, you could win a $50 gift certificate to the store!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Maggi! Looove the colours and super details! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...