Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

More Christmas tags and a tutorial!

Well seriously, I love December cause its the one time I can make tags with wild abandon!!!  I love making tags, for me they are such fun little pieces of art that I can complete in a  couple of hours.  I've done a Snapguide tutorial for you for this first tag too!

 Creative Embellishments has the prettiest chippies that work so well with your Christmas tags and other projects!  Here are a couple tags that I made using some of their winter chipboard pieces and Graphic 45's Christmas Carol collection.



I've used our Pine Cone Clusters and Chipboard Snowflakes on this tag.  I altered the pine clusters  with Lindy's mists, using Mission Bells Brown on the pine cones and Ponderosa Pines Olive and Frosty Forest Green on the pine branches.  I simply painted the snowflakes white and then used Icicle Stickles on both the snowflakes and Pine Cone Clusters to give them a sparkly effect.






For this tag,  I used a Spellbinder's Imperial Gold Majesty Circles to diecut the frame behind the fussy cut carolers and then dabbed on some embossing ink and heat embossed with shabby blue embossing enamel.

I made the poinsettias and used our Holly and Berry Flourishes underneath which I colored with Lindy's Ponderosa Pines Olive and Frosty Forest Green. I added some cinnamon stickles for the holly berries.



  Merry Christmas is one of our title sets and comes in a set of two different sized fonts.


Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...