Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tis the season for making tags!

I like to make cookies for some special people in my life and my large tags are perfect for dressing up that cookie tin. To make your tags really look special, pop up your paper layers with cardboard or foam tape. You can really go crazy with dimension on tags as you won't be trying to fit them in an envelope.

Graphic 45's Christmas Carol collection is perfect for making tags and cards.  I've used a cut-apart, a tag and pocket and some patterns from the 6 x 6 pad.




I love putting small tags and pockets on my big tags so that I have a place where I can write a special note for my gift recipient.


 Here you can see the tag out of the pocket.


Beautiful Petaloo blooms embellish my tag, making it a real beauty!


Supplies:

Graphic 45 Christmas Carol Collection (12 x 12) -
Good Cheer 4501191
Scrooge and Marley 4501192
Tags & Pockets
6 x 6 Patterns & Solids
Graphic 45 large tag   

Other:
Petaloo Botanica Sugared Blooms Burgundy
Elizabeth Crafts Sprig with Berries
Burgundy Stickles
Uline foam tape
ColorBox Graphic 45 Decades Triumphant Red ink
ColorBox Deep Green chalk ink
Ribbon

We'll be showing a lot of tags on the Graphic 45 blog during December, so be sure to stop by often and see what's up!

Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...