Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Valentine chippies with Creative Embellishments

Happy New Year everyone!  Today, I am sharing a layout I did for Creative Embellishments.  I am so thrilled to be staying on at Creative Embellishments for another term!  Nicolle is the best and I LOVE her chippies, stamps and flair!

I used some of our great love themed chipboard pieces paired with some things from the Flying Unicorn January kit for this layout.  There are some great heart themed chippies in the store, be sure to stop by and take a look!
Life is Sweet LO Dick & I, 13 Arts Secret Letters, Lemoncraft (1)
I love this title from the Love Birds Set.  I painted all the chippies I used today with  white gesso and then sprayed with mist.
Life is Sweet LO Dick & I, 13 Arts Secret Letters, Lemoncraft (2)


I seriously love the dangles chippies that Nicolle created and this is a favorite!
Life is Sweet LO Dick & I, 13 Arts Secret Letters, Lemoncraft (3)




This is from our Heart Flourish set, perfect for placing under your photos to give them emphasis.
Life is Sweet LO Dick & I, 13 Arts Secret Letters, Lemoncraft (4)
Be sure to check out the January challenge, you could win a $50 gift certificate to the store.  How awesome is that?
maggi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...