Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Creative Embellishments layout with Graphic 45's City Scapes

Just after VE Day my Dad left England and went to Paris.  These are a couple of photos that he sent home to my Mom.  He signed the photo on the bottom, that is so sweet!  I've used Graphic 45's new City Scapes collection to scrap these vintage photos and of course used some Creative Embellishments chippies to embellish my page.

 In the corner I used a Photo/Page corner set 6.  I simply painted it black.

 I used the Explore word from the  Adventure Word Set and heat embossed it with Stampendous aged black embossing enamel.

 I achieved the look on the Large Steampunk Clock 6" by first embossing with Stampendous aged black embossing enamel and then added silver embossing powder.

 I painted the letters and numbers from the Basic Alphabet set black.  I really like these, they are just the right size.

I love the vintage look of this layout.  I think the black accents along with the black chipboard pieces work perfectly together!  

Be sure to visit the Creative Embellishments store often.  Nicolle is always adding new designs!  And, don't forget to enter our monthly challenge, you can find the details in the first post on the Creative Embellishments blog.


1 comment:

  1. Great photos and an awesome tribute for your Dad's service!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...