Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Layouts for The Flying Unicorn Store and Creative Embellishments & a BAP

Sharing a LO that I did with the Authentique Harmony collection from the Flying Unicorn Store and I've put together a Snapguide tutorial for you.  I used Prima's Floral Rose stencil on the background along with white modeling paste.




 I fussy cut a couple of the large yellow flowers from the design paper and built a floral cluster using a Creative Embellishments set of branches painted gold underneath.  I cut a yelllow Petaloo Honeysuckle Vine apart and placed the flowers as if they were growing on the chipboard branch and added Petallo Bontanica  minis to the clusters.



 Then I finished it off with Petaloo's Darjeeling butterflies and faux stitching around the page with Prima's stiches stamp.

Supplies:
Prima Stitches Stamp
Faber Castell Big Brush Pen - black
Archival Ink - coffee

Here's another layout using Authentique's Harmony collection from the Flying Unicorn Store and Creative Embellishments chipboard.

I heat embossed the chipboard title with Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.  The chipboard frame and border, I just gave a quick coat of white paint.  I love how the oval frame works with a 3 x 5 photo.


 I used Petoloo flowers and a Prima resin bird from the store.  I have a supply list at the end of this post with everything linked up.



Isn't this Love Knot Border great?  Perfect for scrapping those you love!

Supplies from The Flying Unicorn Store:


Authentique Harmony collection - Creative, Beauty, Vitality, Growth, Spirit, Energy
Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
Prima Metal Paper Clip Words

From Creative Embellishments:

That's it for today, thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...