Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Creative Embellishments and CSI




Creative Embellishments is sponsoring CSI this month and the CE designers are joining in the fun!  I've created this layout for case #196.

My Evidence:
Brads
Gears
circles

My Testimony, a limerick:

Dick had a car that he drove real fast,
Before you'd know it, he was past.
The horn, he liked to blow.
No, he never went slow,
He flew by, like a rocket blast.


My husband restores old cars for fun, but, he doesn't do classic restorations.  Instead, he turns these old cars into streetrods that go fast!  This is a 48 convertible and it's a ratrod meaning it looks old and shabby; however, under the hood is a lot of power.

I found the perfect chipboard pieces in the store to embellish this layout  that I did with Graphic 45's City Scapes.  

I made a couple of rosettes from the design paper and topped with a gear colored with gold mist.

To color the chipboard, I just swiped it with a black ink pad.











Other Products Used:
Graphic 45 Cityscapes collection:
Street of Dreams
Crossroads
Well Traveled
Global Odyssey

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments store and check out all the new designs!







1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...