Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2016

A Flying Unicorn Kit Merry Christmas layout

Prima's Salvage District papers are totally neutral and so they work with most any color scheme you care to dream up.  The June kit includes some really pretty green Petaloo blooms but I was just dying to pair red with the grey tones of the Salvage District papers.  Ding, Ding, let's add some red flowers and make a Christmas layout.  I think it totally works!


I took a Creative Embellishments Holly and Berry Frame, painted it with Prima paint from the kit  and cut it up to layer under my flowers.  I added some Cinnamon Stickles for the berries.


The beautiful green blooms are from the kit and are newly released Petaloos.  the roses are from my stash.  I just dry brushed them with some white paint.

Supplies from the Flying Unicorn June kit:

Prima Salvage District collection:
  Loire Valley 847562
  Chateau 847517
  Louis CIII 847555
  Galerie d'Orleans 847548
Prima Acrylic Paint Opal Magic Green-Gold 963651
Petaloo Anemone x 6 pistachio 1176-108
Petaloo Rosettes canvas green 1212-214

Other Supplies:
I am Roses roses
White paint 


1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous. I would love to make one like this of my parents. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765613490089/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...