Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

A June KOM Layout for the Flying Unicorn Store

The June Flying Unicorn kit is amazing!  It's filled with Prima Salvage District papers and absolutely GORGEOUS newly released Petaloo blooms.  I added some Creative Embellishment flourishes and words from my stash to create this layout of me hamming it up with a big floopy floozy hat!

Flying Unicorn kits can be preordered on the 20th and there are usually some kits available on the last day of the month which is release day.  The Flying Unicorn believes that scrapbooking should be a passion and not an obligation and therefore does not require you to sign up for a subscription.  Rather, you can purchase a kit whenever you want.  To ensure that you receive a kit, you can preorder on the 20th of each month.  Read all about it here.



Petaloo's anemones and canvas roses are just so spectacular, I really love this  year's release from Petaloo!  I layered the blooms over pretty Creative Embellishments flourishes.

I painted the Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces with Prima paint from the kit.  It's a really pretty opalescent gold.




I also used a new Creative Embellishments stencil, Fairy Dust, on the background.


Palais Royal 847524
Loire Valley 847562
Chateau 847517
Prima Acrylic Paint Opal Magic Green-Gold 963651
Petaloo Anemone x 6 pistachio 1176-108
Petaloo Rosettes canvas green 1212-214
Petaloo Burlap Trims Green 1483-102

Creative Embellishments

Other:
Petaloo Crochet Lace Fancy Trim white 1482-000
Liqutex Supper Heavy Gesso









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...