Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Flying Unicorn July kit!


Hi friends!  Yep, its that time again, the July Your Art, Your Passion, megakit from the Flying Unicorn Store  has been released and it's really a beauty filled with the gorgeous 49 and Market Vintage Artistry collection.

This layout is a photo of me and my two furkids, Tisha and Nika!  In addition to the gorgeous kit papers, I tucked in a few things from my stash,  chippies from Creative Embellishments and Petaloo roses.

On the background I did some masking with Prima Texture Paste using the mask that came in this kit.  I also added some stamping here and there with different stamps.


The largest flower is handmade.  I used a die from Paper Artist. to cut the blooms from the kit papers, Paper Artistry.  I layered the flowers over a Creative Embellishments vine and some fussy cuts from the design paper and a metal water pump from the kit.

I anchored the floral cluster with a Prima lace stamp and Creative Embellishments chippie that has been colored with Prima Color Bloom Tea Stain Mist that was included in the kit.


I like to pop up my layers with foam tape.

 Aren't these new Petaloo blooms gorgeous?  They are from my stash.

Supplies - from the July Flying Unicorn Kit:
49 and Market Paper Artistry Paper Collection
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures Garden 892456
 Prima Stencil 960155
49 and Market Rustic Barn Small Blooms
Prima Color Bloom Tea Stain

Other Supplies:
Petaloo Darjeeling Garden Rosette x 6 Spice
Creative Embellishments Dripping Heart Lace Border
Creative Embellishments Everlasting Love 
Paper Artist Bodacious Blooms die
 Die-namites Large Ivy die
Black acrylic paint
Prima Texture Paste
Prima Clear Stamps 960988
Lindy's Gator Gumbo Olive

Next up, a fun Julie Nutting doll tag!  These are so fun to make!  This is Haley, wishing you a great day.  I've layered up the tag with lots of diecuts using foam tape to pop up the different layers.


These Petaloo roses go so well with the Prima Vintage Emporium papers that I used for this tag. 



Supplies - from the July Flying Unicorn Kit:
49 and Market Design Paper
Prima 6 x 6 Vintage Emporium paper pack
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures 892456
Prima Stencil 960155
Prima Wood Veneers
Prima Art Alchemy Metallique Ancient Coin
Other Supplies:
Prima Metal Die and Cling Mounted Stamp - Halie
Spellbinders  Fleur de Elegance die
Petaloo Darjeeling Garden Rosette x 6 Spice
Cherry Lynn Die Victorian Romance Flourish

Thanks for stopping by!  You can be certain of receiving a Flying Unicorn kit by ordering your kit during preorders on the 20th of each month.  Check out the details here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...