Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A Canvas with Graphic 45's Ladies Diary


Ladies Diary is such a fabulous collection and I was so thrilled to see it come back as a Deluxe Collector's Edition. I built a fun 8" x 8" canvas using Ladies Diary and a great stamp from the Cityscapes collection using lot of layers to create dimension. I also added in some chipboard pieces to embellish and of course, lots of pretty Petaloo flowers!
The quote is G45 Cityscapes stamp, love this sentiment! 


I started this piece by adhering a distressed paper cut to fit the canvas.  Then I masked on a pattern using super heavy gesso.  Next I added some Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces, page corners, clockface and flourish, that I heat embossed.

Now you can layer on your papers and fussy cut pieces.  I used Spellbinder's dies to cut a couple of layers for my sentiment and popped them up.  Rather than use foam tape, I used scrap cardboard to pop up these layers, it gives a really sturdy surface and it's free!   I'm sure you know that foam tape can get expensive if you use it alot as I do.









Graphic 45 Supplies
Graphic 45 Ladies Diary Deluxe Collector's Edition:
Signature Page
Lasting Impressions
La Gazette
A Moment in Time
Timeless Memoir
Picture Perfect
Chipboard
Graphic 45 Cityscapes Cling Stamp 1

Other Supplies
8" x 8" canvas
Stampendous Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
Stampendous Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
Prima Stencil
Liquitex Super Heavy Gesso
Liquitex white gesso
Sizzix Alterations Holiday Greens Thinlits die
Spellbinders Card Creator A2 Valiant Honor die

That's it for today.  I sure appreciate you stopping by, have a great day and get creative!


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely collage! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I discovered your art on Paper People and jumped right over to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...