Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Layout Creative Embellishments & Flying Unicorn Sept KOM

Hey ya'll!  That's how we greet everyone in the south!  So today, I have a fun layout that I did with the just released September Flying Unicorn kit and some fabby Creative Embellishments chippies and a great grunge stamp!  I've used new Prima Rossibelle papers for this layout.

I started out by stamping all around the edge with the Burlap stamp.  Then I layered some papers under my photo. That cute little bird is from the Birds set.  I just misted him.  I didn't want him to stand out, I just wanted him to be quietly perched there on the flower!

  Next came the really fun Brick Pieces.  I gave those a light misting with Lindy's Crow's Nest Copper Moonshadow Mist.

I used two  different word borders.  I also gave these a quick misting with the same Lindy's mist.

Of course, my layouts are not complete until I add lots of pretty blooms.  I've mixed flowers from the Flying Unicorn September kit with Petaloo flowers from my stash.


Creative Embellishments Supplies:


Thanks for joining me today!  Hurry over to the Flying Unicorn Store if you want a September kit and be sure to stop by Creative Embellishments often.  Lots of new designs are always being added!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...