Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Petaloo College Survival Kit!

Hi everyone out there in cyberspace!    Today I'm sharing a fun gift idea for college bound students; it's a survival kit filled with little things that students will inevitably find themselves needing.

Of course, you need a pretty box to house those survival items so I've repurposed an old candy box by covering it with Graphic 45's DIY craft paper and design paper from their Artisan Style collection. This is the perfect backdrop for my gorgeous Petaloo blooms!

Inside the box.

Ideas for filling the box: stamps, envelopes, highlighters, pens, pencils, tape, index tabs, paperclips, toiletries in travel sizes like toothpaste, mouthwash, Advil or Tylenol, shampoo, conditioner, nail polish remover pads, deodorant, mousse, hairspray, hair ties, styling gel, the list goes on and on.


I made a pocket on the inside lid where you can tuck the most important  item of all, cash, a gift or credit card.



I adore Petaloo's berry picks and love how they add so much to my floral clusters.



I'm sure that any college bound kid would appreciate a gift like this because it's all so useful.  Travel size toiletries are great for quick weekend trips with a suite mate and desk supplies are always needed!

Petaloo Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Graphic 45 DIY Craft Paper - Architecture & Alphabet
Graphic 45 Aartisan Style Collection
Graphic 45 Door Knockers

Thanks for joining me today, hope you have a chance to get creative!

Maggi

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...