Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Bookmarks and pretty Petaloo blooms


How about some fun bookmarks embellished with pretty Petaloo florals and trims? If you borrowed a book from someone, it would be great to return it with one of these tucked in.
These bookmarks are two sided and are embellished with pretty Petaloo on both sides!  

Nestle a bloom, a butterfly and some sprigs, and you've got a pretty cluster.
I love adding a burlap string bow under my flowers.  I tied this one with string from the Burlap Trims package.

I love how the burlap trims are available in 5 different colors.
The Queen Anne's picks really add a nice flair to any project.

The canvas and burlap blooms are great to give your projects a homespun look.
Really Reasonable Ribbon


I hope you've enjoyed this array of beautiful Petaloo blooms!  For sure, there are so many pretty blooms and trims to chose from when you're shopping Petaloo!!  

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...