Pages

Friday, September 30, 2016

Halloween Chippies from Creative Embellishments

This is such a fun little candy box that I made from 2 square Graphic 45 tags and lots of fun Creative Embellishments Halloween chippies.

I just get the shivers seeing those zombie hands, I can imagine them grabbing me, LOL!  Ok I have a vivid imagination.  :-)  I colored the hands with a Faber Castell big brush pin.  I love the pumpkin face, I painted in with acrylic paints and then gave it some shine with mist.



I attached bows to both tags using ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon's August Assortment.  Then I topped the bows with wood veneer bats painted black.
This creepy spider is one of my favorite Halloween chippies.  I used black flower soft on the body of the spider to make it all hairy scary looking and on the creepy word I used Ranger black puffs embossing powder.  The web beneath the spider is heat embossed with aged silver embossing enamel.



I added flair buttons on the inside of the tags to cover the backside of the grommet.




Of course, I had to add some flowers!  That large purple bloom is one of my favorite Botanicas  from Petaloo.  The orange flowers are just some loose flowers from my stash.








I appreciate you stopping by today!  Don't forget to enter our monthly challenges, you might win a $50 gift certificate to the store.  Details are in the first post on our blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...