Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Layout with Creative Embellishments

Here you have it, posing with Jack Daniels while standing on a rock, so what does that make?  why, Jack on the Rocks of course!

I used one of my favorite frames to accentuate my photo, the Circle Vine Frame which I heat embossed with Stampendous Aged Ivory..  Then I cut Flourish Set 30 up and tucked pieces in amongst all my flowers.  I used Lindy's Mists to color the leaves.  I used the Basic Alphabet set for title words.

For my title I used a word phrase, Capture the Moment, again heat embossed.with aged ivory embossing enamel.  Yes, that is my go to product, I just love that stuff!  On the background I used one of Creative Embellishments stencils, Fairy Dust, along with The Crafter's Workshop Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste.  That is some great stuff, WOW.  It holds its shape nicely so I was able to get nice crisp edges.
I used lots of Petaloo blooms to finish off my layout.  They look so pretty with the Creative Embellishment flourishes tucked underneath.





 Other Products:
Petaloo Darjeeling Anenome x 4 Spice 1490-108
Petaloo Darjeeling Garden Rose x 6 Spice 1491-108
Petaloo Darjeeling Mini x 7 Spice 1494-108
Stampendous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
Lindy's Edelweiss Moss Green Starburst Mist
Prima Royal Menagerie Paper Collection


That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...