Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Petaloo is blog hopping with Graphic 45 and Xyron

The Petaloo team is blog hoppin' with Graphic 45 this week and we've had the beautiful St Nicholas collection from Graphic 45 and some wonderful sticky products from Xyron to work with!
My sweet poodle Nika needed a Christmas stocking so I made this one for her!  I used Graphic45's new Christmas collection, St Nicholas, to cut out the cuff and toe pieces for the stocking and added a tag from the collection at the heel.  I used a Creative Embellishments paw print mask to stencil on the paw prints.

Xyron sent us some great sticker makers and tape runners to use that are the perfect solution for those tiny parts that you need to adhere.  I fussy cut a tiny holly cluster and a a Santa hat and ran them through the 1 1/2" sticker maker and adhered to my diecut poodle.  Loved it!  I didn't get glue all over everything like I usually do and it stayed stuck.  Now that's the perfect adhesive for me.


I made my cuff by first cutting a piece of St Nicholas plaid for the cuff and toe.  Then I added a Santa tag and banners from the Graphic 45 St Nicholas collection.  The letters actually came from another G45 collection, Raining Cats and Dogs. Petaloo crocheted lace was perfect to accentuate the cuff before adding my floral cluster.  Ohhh I totally love Petaloo's pinecone & berry picks that I tucked under those beautiful burlap poinsettias and briar roses.
That sweet poodle is a Cottage Cutz diecut. I used Ranger Antiquities Weathered White embossing powder to make the curly look on the poodles body. That is a great product when you want a grainy textured look.
I used Crafters Workshop Light & Flufy Modeling Paste to stencil the paw prints, great product and dries quickly!

Petaloo Products Used:
Crochet Trim Red 1482-101

Graphic 45 Products Used:
Raining Cats & Dogs Alpha stickers

Xyron Products Used:

Other Products:

This is it for me today.  Stop by tommorrow and I'll have another Christmas themed treat for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...