Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Vintage Layout for Creative Embellishments


Today I'm sharing a vintage layout with a photo taken in 1905.  I've used all B sides from Graphic 45's Cafe Parisian collection along with lots of pretty Creative Embellishments chippies and Petaloo blooms.

The photo is of my husband's grandmother so the Ancestry title is certainly appropriate. To color the chipboard, I used Ranger Antiquities California Stucco embossing powder, which is different, in that it leaves a grainy surface rather than shiny.

I used the Circle Vine Frame around the photo, it's definitely a favortie of mine because its just the right size for many of my photos and looks so great layered with flowers.

I used Photo/Page corner set 6 in opposing corners to layer with my flowers.  They are also heat embossed with Ranger Antiquities California Stucco embossing powder.  The lovely flowers are from Petaloo's Darjeeling collection.

Of course you need some leaves along with your flowers so I've used Flourish Set 10.  I used a couple of different colors of Lindy's Starburst Mists to color the chipboard and then I cut the flourish apart and tucked in pieces here and there.

Creative Embellishments Supplies Used:



Other Supplies:
Crepe Suzette 4501431
Parasol Bouquet 4501432
Life is Sweet 4501443
Petits Four 4501430
Ranger Embossing Antiquities California Stucco
Lindy's Starburst Mists 

Thanks for joining me today!  Be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments store and see what's new.  Nicolle is always adding new designs.  And don't forget our monthly challenge on the blog.  It's always the first post  listed.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...