Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

CityScapes Mini



A European vacation and CityScapes were made for each other!  Lucky for me, my brother and sister-in-law went to Germany and Benelux this spring and I thought a mini for them would be the perfect Christmas gift!  Even more fun for me is that a lot of their photos were of places I have been so it was a walk down memory lane.  We lived in Frankfurt, Germany when I was teenager and my brother even had a photo of where we used to live!



Tip:  Mini album covers get a lot of wear and tear.  You can make them durable by using matte medium to adhere all your papers and coat over the cover.  If you have dimensional fussy cut pieces of your covers, matte medium will give them strength and help prevent tearing.





I used Petaloo canvas briar roses and textured blooms on the cover. I love the teal color with this collection.



Tip:  Cover each page of your mini with a sheet of paper first.  Then you have the "bones" of your mini done.  Now you can add layers, embellishments and photos to make each page unique.  I purposely kept my pages simple and flat so that I could fit alot of pages in the mini.




 This is the apartment we lived in and on the right page, is the elementary school that my younger brother attended.






Graphic 45 Supplies:
CityScapes Collection:
12 x 12 pad
8 x 8 pad
Ephemera Cards
Tags & Pockets
Decorative and Journaling Chipboard
Stickers
Stapes Metal Door Plates and Knobs
Staples Mixed Media Album Black
Staples Metal Clock Keys
Staples Policy Envelopes Regular Black

Other Supplies:
Black Cardstock
Petaloo Briar Rose Canvas Teal
Petaloo Mixed Textured Blossoms x 4 Teal
Petaloo Botanica Petite's x 11 Teal

Liquitex Matte Medium

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...