Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Cheery Lynn Designs and Portrait of a Lady



Today I have a tag for you that I think would be perfect to add to a bottle of wine and gift to a girlfriend that needs a little cheering up.  I love the sentiment that comes from Graphic 45's new Portrait of a Lady collection.


I've used some dies from the new release of Cheery Lynn Designs Bohemian Dies.  Down the center I've used  the Indie Border Die from the Bohemian collection.  I love how the design paper underneath peeks through the cut outs.

I added several layers in the center starting with Nesting Doll- Circles #2.  That makes a really great background for the  Mandala Doily 2  layer, also from the Bohemian collection.  The sentiment was diecut from design paper with a die from the Pierced Stacker 2 6 Piece Die Set.
Of course the tag has to be finished off with some flowers!  The large flower was made with the Floral Bouquet Kit 8 Piece Die Set.  The other flowers are roses made with the medium and large rose die sets.  A seam binding bow at the top and a organza trim around the edges are the perfect finishing accents for this feminine tag.

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies Used:


Thanks for popping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...