Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Creativity is Contagious with Graphic 45!

Today I'm sharing a canvas I made from the new Midnight Masquerade collection to hang in my studio. I love sharing my art with others and I hope that I inspire you, so I find this to be a perfect quote, "Creativity is Contagious, Pass it On."

I fussy cut a lot of pieces for this canvas and used a lot of foam to pop up the pieces. Instead of using commercial flowers, I fussy cut some of the great flowers in this collection to use as embellishments.
The creativity quote is a piece from Creative Embellishments.  I heat embossed it with embossing enamel and powder.





Tip: Pull out your Stickles and add some sparkle to your project. Midnight Masquerade is the perfect collection for this. I added little dabs of Stickles in the flower centers and on the green letters. Too bad the camera doesn't pick up that sparkle but its there and it's a great subtle enhancement.



Graphic 45 Supplies:
Graphic 45 Midnight Masquerade Collection 12 x 12:
Midnight Masquerade
Music Makers
Deliciously Decadent
Romantic Rendezvous
Irresistible Intrique

Other Supplies:
Creative Embellishments Creativity Quote
EK Success Fleur de Lis border punch
Stickles - crystal, star dust, yellow, tropical tangerine
Stampendous Shabby white embossing enamel

Lindy's Fiddlehead Fern Green embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...