Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

A Mother's Day card with Cheery Lynn Designs

Here's a pretty card for Mom with a hidden greeting that you could change for any occasion.  There's a tag hidden under the image that pulls out.  You can see the hidden tag in the next photo.  I've use some Maja Designs paper with bright white cardstock.  
I used a couple of layers of Maja Designs Enjoying the Outdoors paper along with the bright white cardstock.   The striped background layer was cut with French Flair Pierce And Cut Tool .  The I cut a layer with Quadrafoil Square Doily 2 Piece Die Set and tucked it in the top left corner.  Over top that, I layered an image from the design paper.  The little tag that I stamped my sentiment on is also from the design papers.

I used Cherry Blossom 2 Piece Die Set to make the flowers.  I just shapped them a little bit and stacked two layers together and topped with some fun pink bling.


I used Flourish #1 Die underneath the flowers to give the appearance of a vine winding its way up the side.


Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:




Thanks for joining me today, I appreaciate it!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and that hidden tag is magnificent! Wonderful and awesome sauce design. The details are astoundingly splendid and the colors are gorgeous! Wowzers! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...