Thursday, April 27, 2017

Layout for Creative Embellishments


Love this photo of some of the gals on the Flying Unicorn Design team while in Las Vegas attending CHA. summer 2013.
I used Creative Embellishments Infinite Circle Frame  to help place the focus on the photo.  To color the chipboard on this layout, I used Prima's new Antique Brillance was in Red Amber.  This is a fun new medium and has great coverage on chipboard.


 I used a Mini Ornate Frame and a word chippie from the  Celebrate Word Set for my title.

I used Lace Border 2 that I painted black on the center of my page.  It anchors the photo I think.  Then I added some pretty Petaloo blooms and that's it!



Other Supplies:
Graphic 45 Cityscapes collection
Petaloo Botanica blooms teal
Petaloo Briar Roses teal

Thanks for joining me today!


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me our email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...