Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Cheery Lynn Thank You Card

Nothing says thank you better than a handmade card!  This is a large 7.5" x 6" card.  The base is simple cream cardstock and then I added several layers.  First a simple rectangle layer, then a layer cut with the Coved Rectangle Stitch Nesting Set.  Next two different sized cuts with the Rectangle Scalloped LG Purple Stackers Nesting Dies.

In the left corner I added the Victorian Romance Flourish Die.  This is such a pretty cut, it really adds a little pizazz to my card I think.  The thank you sentiment is the Thank You 2 Piece Die Set .

On the right I used the Inkwell & Quill 2 Piece Die Set.  I really love this die, its so fun and so vintage!  And of course I had to add some flowers.  I used the medium and large rose die sets to created these gorgeous roses.  These are the best rose dies I have used.  It's so easy to make a really pretty rose with these dies because the die cuts 7 pieces at once.  With one cut you have all the layers you need to assemble these gorgeous roses.  No more repetitive cutting! 

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies Used:


Thanks for joining me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...