Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I'm teaching in the Seattle area!

I'm starting a new chapter in my craft life as it's always fun to do something new.  I've decided to teach scrapbook and paper art classes.  My first adventure will be traveling to the west coast to teach at  Running With Scissors in Kent (near Seattle) Washington on Saturday, August 12. Fellow Graphic 45 Special Projects Designer, Annette Green,  and I,  have each created a special class just for this store.
In my evening class, we'll build three vintage styled layouts that are sure to be keepsakes and are perfect for framing and gift giving.   Come explore some fun techniques for wet distressing, flower making and inking, building dimension and layers, the easy way to line up letters, and chipboard that makes a statement with me using two different Graphic 45 collections.


In the afternoon,  Annette will show you how to create a fun Master Detective briefcase and mini tag album. There are lots of fun elements in this paper collection to play with, and loads of metal adornments to give it an authentic, vintage feel. This can be used for Halloween photos, as a special masculine gift, a memento from a mystery dinner party, or for that Sherlock Holmes fan in your life, just to name a few ideas.

You won't want to miss either of these classes, so, be sure to sign up quickly before they fill up as space is limited! Check the Running With Scissors website for all the details, pricing, and supply lists, then contact Running With Scissors to reserve your spot.

In October, Annette and I have teamed up with Ginger Ropp to host a fabulous fall getaway weekend in the North Carolina mountains.  We'll each be teaching 2 classes during that weekend.  This event is sold out but we will be hosting other retreats in the future.  If you have an interest in attending one of our retreats, send me an email at YourCreativeRetreat@embarqmail.com and I'll let you know about our next event.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...