Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Birthday wishes with Cheery Lynn Designs



Step cards are my favorite to make so today I am sharing a step card made with Cheery Lynn's Step Card Bundle Set #4.  This die set really makes step cards easy!  No measuring and cutting with a craft knife!
Here's a view of the card folded up.  I layered up two doiles and topped that with our Birthday Wishes Circle Die.

You know how much I love flowers and of course I had to add one to this card.  I used  Judy's Blooms Die to make this simple flower.  Just diecut 2 large blooms and one small bloom, give the petals a little shape with a stylus and stack and glue them up.  Top with a center and that's it!


Cheery Lynn Dies Used:

Kaisercraft Curiosity paper collection
Thanks for popping by!!

2 comments:

  1. I love step cards but we have only made them a couple times for our monthly mailing. 500 of steps is just too many.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...